Over The Road Fuel Card........The Basics
- What is an Over the Road (OTR) Fuel Card? A fleet card gives trucking companies an easy way to provide their drivers with funds for fuel, cash advances, repairs and other miscellaneous items while they are on the road.
- Who are Trucking Start-Up Services OTR Customers? Companies with OTR trucks, both commercial and private fleets.
- What are OTR vehicles? Class 7 & 8 fleets which include 18 wheelers. The trucks have a gross vehicle weight (GVW) of 72,000+ pounds.
- What region or footprint does Trucking Start-Up Services cover? Trucking Start-Up Services services are available nationwide to OTR fleets.
- Why do fleets use the Trucking Start-Up Services OTR card?
- Savings – No transaction fees at over 4,400 nationwide Plus Network® locations.
- Rebate network - Save up to $0.03 per gallon.
- Control and Security - Security prompts and purchase limits.
- $0.00 transaction fee for fuel and maintenance
at Plus Network® locations
- Fuel Management
- OTR Fuel Cards
- Cash Services... PlusChek®, Cash Advance, ATM
- Fuel Discounts & Rebates
- Comprehensive Online Reporting
- Online Permit Services
- Emergency Road Services
- Bridgestone/Firestone Tire Program
- Internet Load Matching, CREDIT$TOP
- Bulk Fuel
- TripPak OVERNIGHTTM
- OTR Parts and Services
- Daily billing + 7 day terms
- Flexible Payment Options
- AutoPay (ACH)
- Internet Pay
- Customer Initiated ACH
- PlusChek ®
- Great for when funds are needed,
but cards aren’t accepted.
- Accepted anywhere checks are.
- Not “live” until the authorized fleet manager actives them.
- Included in the detailed reporting.
- ATM/Debit Service
- Sapp Bros.
- And quality independent locations
We’re in it for the long haul.
Drivers can use Over The Road (OTR) cards to access cash at any PLUS® network ATM or Interlink® debit site.
Over 4,600 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
Almost 600 truck stops give Fleet One cardholders a rebate, to $0.03 per gallon.