Temporary & Over Dimensional Permits

National Fleet Services is here to help you haul freight between states - whether you have oversize or overweight loads or simply need a trip or fuel permit. We can provide you with cost-effective permitting services for any state in which your load may travel.

Our Vehicle & Trailer Permitting services include:

  • Trip Permits – temporary registration to move freight in states in which your vehicle is not registered to travel
  • Fuel Permits – temporary fuel permit for vehicles that do not hold an International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) decal and license
  • Mileage Permits – temporary mileage permits for vehicles traveling to Arizona, Kentucky, New York or Oregon
  • Oversize/Overweight Permits – temporary permits to move oversize (large) loads or overweight (heavy) loads into states

At National Fleet Services, we are dedicated to helping you stay legal with travel regulations and safety requirements.

Contact us today